CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Vacation and More Vacation!

Just stopping in to say, yes we still are alive and well! Having two vacations back to back can cause one to have NO time for spare activities and pleasures. However both of our trips were relaxing and enjoyable. I just had no access to update this page while on the road. I use a Samsung galaxy tablet for most of my posting but my charge cord decided it was time to stop working right before we left. I have a few busy days ahead getting everything unpacked and the kids back on a normal schedule just in time to start packing up again but this time for our move to the new house. I plan to update on Gideon's 8 month post and share pictures of our trip. For now a quick note to say we are here just quite busy and hopefully posts will start showing up again in my spare time.
Love to all!!

0 comments: