CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine!!!

I can't help but think of how God has truly blessed me over the past 5 years. He gave me a wonderful husband who has never treated me any less then his queen.

I can't help reminiscing our dating days, wedding, and our happily ever after. I can't say we haven't had our share of trials, but the blessings are more than we can even begin to tell. I look forward to the years ahead if our Lord should tarry. We have been blessed with our 2 beautiful babies and life is so sweet in this little house.
In honor of this Valentines day I am just going to go back a few years and share thru pictures our little journey since we said "I DO" 5 years ago. Enjoy!

First Thanksgiving

Summer Fun


Our first Valentines
My love for life!!!! He is finally MINE!


Our first home
Just being us before kids


Then there were three

Then there were four!
Our most recent family picture


To be continued... Because its not the end of our story...yet.

0 comments: