Weight: 20 lb 4oz. Height: 28 in.
* Feeding habits: My big boy can now pick up foods off of his tray. I started giving him some Gerber Puffs and he has mastered them quickly. However, he does now think that whenever anyone else is eating he should be as well. :)
* Daily routine:
Things have been kind of crazy the last few weeks and so not much of a routine has been kept up. He still takes 2 naps a day, morning and afternoon. He is still getting up twice a night which is so unlike his pattern of sleeping a few months ago. Still not sure what is contributing to this arrangment, but I am fully ready for him to get back on an all night sleeping track or at least once a night.
* He is now scooting on his hands and knees and getting everywhere he wishes to go. Yesterday he did move forward on his knees. Just a matter of time before he will be crawling everywhere.
* He can stand up on his own if holding on to the couch or chair. Big surprise to me! He is one strong boy.
* He has started making sounds like GOO and DA. Troy is certain he is saying his name. :)
* He loves every minute of play time with Julia. She can get him to smile instantly. He sure loves her.
* He can move everywhere in his walker.
* He is able to sit up on his own with very little falling over.
* He is still VERY curious about everything.
* He can make smacking noises with his mouth now and I just take it that he is sending us kisses. ;)
I do believe he is growing way too fast and he will be walking before I know it.
He is in a very clingy stage right now, but I love every moment of it.



1 comments:
He's so cute. So glad I was able to meet him and Julia too!
Love,
Annie
Post a Comment