Me and the kiddos were able to take a 10 day trip to Florida this month. I've been trying to decide how to post everything we did and not miss a thing, but that honestly would take up more than one post and sure would bore any reader for length of the reading. I have decided to just post the pictures and let you see what all was done. We pretty much relaxed and just rested up. My nephew Levi got to come along with us which I was so glad to get to be with him. Julia and Levi I do believe had a blast with one another and Levi couldn't give Gideon enough hugs and kisses :). So with few words but many pictures I hope you enjoy seeing everything we got to do.
 |
| Helping in Auntie Cookies garden |
 |
| This is such a hard stage. Wants to do everything but just can't get around well |
 |
| At the park |
 |
| Just chilling out |
 |
| These cuties sure love being in Auntie Cookies room |
 |
| Yes quite spoiled by pappaw |
 |
| Everyone loves to eat in Mamaws chair for them |
 |
| Ready for church |
 |
| Great Great Aunt Margie |
 |
| Levi loves Gideon |
 |
| Play place in the mall |
 |
| "I slide!" |
 |
| Planting beans |
 |
| One of many walks they got Papaw to take them on |
 |
| Meeting Great Grandpa for the first time! |
 |
| Auntie Cookie the hair stylist |
 |
| Going to church with Mamaw and Papaw |
 |
| How sweet |
 |
| Swinging with Papaw |
 |
| Levi learning all the secrets of gardening |
 |
| I do believe they wore Auntie Cookie out |
 |
| Riding the pony on Great Grandpas knee |
|
|
|
Hope you enjoy them! I have not figured out how to organize photos on here so please forgive them being so out of order.
0 comments:
Post a Comment