CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Morning with Daddy

We all got a little spoiled from daddy today :)! Daddy woke us up around 7 this morning and took us to Raleigh for a little breakfast buffet at Golden Corral and a shopping spree to Walmart and Harbor Freight Tools. I absolutely love our Saturday dates with Troy/daddy. However I am now convinced that Julia has inherited carsickness from Troy :(. Poor baby got sick on our way to Raleigh, but she was a trooper and got a little extra spoiling along our journey. Gideon is totally a different baby when we are out and about. He never fusses and just enjoys shopping/eating out and watching everything there is to see. There is so much to entertain him. Julia was allowed to go in the tool store with Troy as I stayed behind to feed Gideon. Troy doesn't often get to shop with his girl and so it was rather special for both of them to have daddy daughter time. Julia is also a big fan of shopping. We try to make Saturday family day since every other day is so busy.
Before we departed Troy and Julia had a little dress up time so I will leave you with her new "hat" (motorcyle helmet warmer) she doned and thought she was going to get to wear out, but mommy had a say in that one :) I just had to get a picture!
Silly girl!

0 comments: