CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

8 Month Update

I do not have an accurate weight and length this time.


* Feeding habits: Eats everything and anything in sight. I have not found one thing he does not like. He even eats lemons without a cringe. Praying he will always be such a good eater.
* Daily routine: With two vacations this past month and in the processing of packing to move, all of our schedules have been out of routine. He has been the best he could ever be however. Could not ask for a better boy.
* He can now crawl everywhere and pull up on everything!! He is sporting many bruises to show his many efforts to climb.
* Patty cake is his new thing to do and he is O so cute doing it!
* No more evening naps it seems. Still taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon
* He can say Da-Da and Ga-Ga but no Ma-ma yet.
* He is sporting one little tooth on the bottom!
* He is wearing a size 18month sleeper, pants and romper, but still in a 12 month onsie.
* We bought him his first pair of shoes and he has a fat foot like his daddy. He is a size 3!
* He absolutely LOVES his sister to play and rough house him. He lights up like a Christmas tree when she walks in. They are so cute together and I love watching them interact.
I won't be surprised if he is walking by the next time I post. He is so anxious to get on the go and keep up with his big sister. I am still glad he loves his mommy and wants me more than others. He still loves to cuddle and snuggle. I love every minute with my little prince!


0 comments: