Our little princess turned 2 on January 10th. Can't believe its been two years ago that I held our precious little girl in my arms for the first time. She was so tiny and perfect. Little did we know what joy she would bring to our lives.
 |
| Daddy's Girl |
 |
| Always will be my little princess! |
We happened to be in Florida this time for Julia's birthday, so as was custom in our home growing up we always had a birthday party. Mamaw wasn't about to let her little princess's birthday go by without a fabulous party.
Julia happens to be interested in a few different characters right now (Dora, Hello Kitty, and Minnie Mouse), so I decided to go with the Minnie theme this year since she does tend to pick her out more than the others.
Mamaw invited some relatives over for a ham dinner (Julia's favorite), a little bit of cake and presents. I do believe she had a wonderful time. Here are some pictures of her big day!
 |
| Are these all mine? |
 |
| Our little princess |
 |
| She loves her papaw! | | | | |
|
|
|
|
2 comments:
I love this little girl more than I can express, and I was HONORED to host her sweet birthday party!!!!
how sweet.
Annie
Post a Comment