What an incredibly gorgeous day!!! We are living in a small apartment right now and not complaining about it but we only have one window which is used up by the air unit, thus creating NO way of getting this wonderful autumn air. I decided to take the kids outside for some good old vitamin D. Julia absolutely loves the outdoors and can't get enough of it. Gideon was actually enjoying it and not fussing which he tends to do so often. Now they are both down for naps at the same time!!!
Had an awesome week of revival with Lou Rossi. Got alot of things settled in my heart and life and have great joy and peace! Can't thank my husband enough for being understanding with all that I've been harboring and worried about. I am so glad I have a Father in heaven who hears our every cry to Him and is ready to forgive and forget my sinful nature and love me unconditionally! I only want to live for Him and please Him with all I do!
My parents are coming in tonight!! I always love a good visit with them. Only wish we could live closer. Julia can't quit asking for her pappaw ;).
I'm going to try and load more pictures of the kids and keep better log of their daily activities and new discoveries. I aim to just blog my thoughts, ideas, desires, activities, random things, most of all just make a journal for my kids. I want this to be an encouragement to my family and to others who may stumble upon it. :)
With that being said, I am off to have some devotional time since both babies are asleep.
0 comments:
Post a Comment